Advertising Agency KidGlov Launches Agency for Change Podcast
OMAHA, Nebraska – KidGlov, a boutique marketing and advertising firm serving organizations who affect positive change, is pleased to announce a new weekly podcast of inspiration. The Agency for Change podcast highlights stories from people and organizations working to make the world a better place. With new episodes every Wednesday, this podcast is for everyone, and can be found at Kidglov.com/agencyforchange, or on major podcast services.
“We’re continually inspired by the organizations we work with—small and large, both for profit companies and nonprofit organizations,” said Lyn Wineman, owner of Kidglov and a co-host of the new podcast. “Each of us can play a part in positive change. Sometimes, we just need a little inspiration to guide us.”
Wineman believes the Agency for Change podcast will help spread inspiration by sharing the stories of everyday people doing extraordinary things to make the world a better place. Its first episode featured Jen Landis, artist, motivational speaker, entrepreneur, and owner of Pincurl Girls (Pincurlgirls.com), an organization that encourages self-confidence for young girls working toward their dreams. Beyond marketing strategies, the Agency for Change podcast serves as an inspiration for anyone wanting to make a difference.
Upcoming guests include:
- Sarita Reddy, PhD of Adeo (Adeoco.org), who has dedicated her professional career to helping individuals with disabilities. Adeo supports disabled individuals to lead connected, independent lives.
- Cheri Mastny of Dreamweaver Foundation (Dreamweaver.org). Dreamweaver Foundation is dedicated to fulfilling the dreams of seniors who are terminally ill, making their life-long dreams come true through incredible experiences they will never forget.
- Craig Moody of Verdi’s Group (Verdisgroup.com), an organization that helps other businesses identify and implement sustainable solutions that reduce greenhouse gas emissions, attain greater energy and water efficiency, and more.
- Boyd Ober of Leadership Resources (Lrsuccess.com). After 15 years of business, the organization has helped countless businesses and individuals achieve visions of success.
- Paige Piper of Child Advocacy Center (Smallvoices.org), a nonprofit organization providing a safe, child friendly location for conducting forensic interviews and medical evaluations for abused children in southeast Nebraska.
- Graham Pansing Brooks and Kyle Cartwright, the founders of SeaChange (Seachangeltd.com), a consulting and best practice research firm for organizations that want to thrive economically and do good in the world.
- Jes Slavin of Heartland Bike Share (HeartlandBikeShare.org), a nonprofit organization changing individual lives and the larger community by helping to develop, promote and operate bike sharing programs throughout the Heartland region.
- Michelle Dzuiban of Rowdy Mermaid, a health-focused company that creates a certified organic, handcrafted Kombucha drink using fresh plants in their local Colorado wildscape and water from the Colorado snowmelts.
- Lindsey Rai Kortan of Ronald McDonald House Charities in Omaha, a welcome help for families during their most difficult and challenging times.
- Noah Teitelbaum of Empowering Education, a Colorado-based organization that provides social emotional learning curriculum that leads to happy, mindful children.
Co-hosting the program are Wineman and Kelly Peterson, vice president and nonprofit creative director at Kidglov.
Wineman is a marketing veteran with over 30 years of experience. She has been instrumental in the branding efforts for many Midwest and national organizations. She was inducted into the Lincoln Chapter of the American Marketing Association Hall of Fame and was recognized as Marketer of the Year, and the Lincoln Journal Star Inspire Salute to Women in Leadership for Excellence in Entrepreneurship. In 2018 Lyn was awarded the Advertising Federation of Lincoln’s silver medal for lifetime achievement.
Peterson is an expert in nonprofit marketing and is the only creative director in the state of Nebraska to have achieved Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) status by completing a rigorous American Marketing Association program. She is a past president of the National Professional Chapters Council of the American Marketing Association as well as past president of the local chapter—Lincoln AMA. She has been recognized as Lincoln AMA’s Marketer of the Year, inducted into the Lincoln Marketing Hall of Fame and Lincoln Business Journal’s 40 under 40.
“We are one part of a larger movement to make the world a better place for us all,” said Wineman. “The Agency for Change podcast shows us that each of us can make positive change, and we’re determined to shine light on the people who can show us how.”
For the last 10 years, KidGlov has partnered with nonprofit organizations, local businesses and national companies who believe in the power of branding to kickstart success. They are experts in strategic development, campaigns, and all things marketing. Learn more at Kidglov.com, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or visiting their Omaha metro office at 105 South Washington St., Papillion, Nebraska, 68046.