Advertising Agency KidGlov Named Corporate Marketer of the Year at 2021 Prism Awards
KidGlov, a boutique marketing and advertising agency that develops innovative strategies for branding, was recognized as Corporate Marketer of the Year at the American Marketing Association (AMA) Lincoln chapter’s Prism Awards in June.
Recently marking its eleventh year in operation, KidGlov’s top-scoring submissions fetched a total of 15 Prism awards, the most wins out of any entrant, in addition to the Corporate Marketer of the Year merit award. KidGlov’s work brought together several audience types, including children, seniors, families, teens, parents, construction workers, small businesses, and community leaders. Partner organizations include Farmers & Merchants Bank, Children’s Center for the Child and Community, CEDARS, Region V Systems Prevention Coalition, Associated General Contractors Nebraska Chapter, Immanuel Communities, and Dreamweaver Foundation.
“2020 was not the year we expected. It was challenging and full of uncertainties, but it forced us to try new things and make new connections,” said Kelley Peterson, vice president creative director. “Being named Corporate Marketer of the Year in the face of COVID-19 is a testament to how much we can achieve when we work together.”
With offices in both Lincoln and Omaha, KidGlov specializes in marketing, branding, and advertising with expertise in community health initiatives, financial advertising, healthcare marketing, and nonprofit fundraising campaigns. The company partners with organizations and purpose-driven businesses to amplify their work and words through visionary marketing and breakthrough creative.
Throughout its 11 years in business, KidGlov has received multiple accolades from AMA Lincoln and Omaha, as well as the American Advertising Federation Nebraska. In June, they were also named one of Lincoln’s Best Places to Work for the third time since 2017.
“We’re so pleased to have our work recognized by an organization as committed to driving strategic marketing efforts as AMA Lincoln,” said Lyn Wineman, president and chief strategist at KidGlov. “Their mission to bring people together through community and connection pairs well with our core objective of helping the people who are changing the world.”
The Prism Awards are AMA Lincoln’s annual celebration of excellent work from marketers in Lincoln and the surrounding areas. Each year, an AMA chapter from another city judges entries from local agencies and corporate marketing teams, identifying winners for merit awards and the coveted Prism awards. KidGlov’s 16 honors at this year’s AMA Lincoln Prism Awards include:
- 2021 Corporate Marketer of the Year
- Consumer Marketing Campaign, Small Business Prism – Next Level (Farmers & Merchants Bank)
- Communications Traditional Advertising, Small Business Prism – Next Level (Farmers & Merchants Bank)
- Community Mailer, Print or Three-Dimensional Piece, Small Business Prism – Hometown Bank (Farmers & Merchants Bank)
- Landing Page, Small Business Prism – Pave Your Own Way (Associated General Contractors Nebraska Chapter)
- Digital Ads, Small Business Prism – Pave Your Own Way (Associated General Contractors Nebraska Chapter)
- Corporate Identity, Nonprofit Prism – 123 Connect with Me (Children’s Center for the Child and Community)
- Integrated Public Relations, Small Business Prism – Star Savers (Farmers & Merchants Bank)
- Integrated Public Relations, Nonprofit Prism – Connecting Hope Campaign (Dreamweaver Foundation)
- Long-form Video, Nonprofit Prism – Heart of CEDARS Capital Campaign (CEDARS)
- Short-form Video, Nonprofit Prism – Heart of CEDARS Capital Campaign (CEDARS)
- Logo Design, Nonprofit Sterling – 123 Connect with Me (Children’s Center for the Child and Community)
- Traditional Advertising, Nonprofit Sterling – Strength Campaign (Immanuel)
- Animation Motion Graphics, Nonprofit Sterling – Strength Campaign (Immanuel)
- Long-form Video, Nonprofit Sterling – Mental Health Campaign (Region V Systems, Prevention Coalition)
- COVID-19 Pandemic Response, Small Business Sterling – Agency for Change Challenge (KidGlov)
The Lincoln Chapter of the American Marketing Association serves as a resource for area marketers to learn, grow, and connect through opportunities that promote education and marketing excellence. AMA Lincoln prides itself on offering programming and education to marketing professionals, from seasoned veterans to recent college graduates.
For more than a decade, KidGlov has partnered with nonprofit organizations, local businesses, and national companies who believe in the power of branding to kickstart success. They are experts in strategic development, campaigns, and all things marketing with offices in Lincoln and Omaha, Nebraska. Learn more at KidGlov.com, info@Kidglov.com, or by visiting their Lincoln office at 1230 O Street, Suite 111, Lincoln, Nebraska 68508.