KidGlov Advertising Agency Celebrates 25th Podcast Episode
KidGlov, a boutique marketing and advertising agency based out of Lincoln and Omaha, Neb., recently celebrated its 25th episode of Agency for Change, a podcast sharing the stories of organizations and individuals bringing positive change to the world.
Launched in 2020, in celebration of the marketing agency’s 10th year in business, the Agency for Change podcast is one that inspires. Guests have included large companies, nonprofit organizations, start-ups, entrepreneurs and more, all agents for change who provide inspiration to listeners by sharing their work, their missions and their messages.
“Each of us can play a part in positive change,” said Lyn Wineman, president and chief strategist at KidGlov, and a host of the podcast. “We’ve been working with organizations and companies for over a decade that have inspired our team through their works and missions. We knew these stories of inspiration, and many more out there, deserve to be heard and created the Agency for Change podcast. In 25 episodes, we’ve been amazed by the inspiring and diverse stories of changemakers across industries.”
The podcast, found at kidglov.com/agencyforchange, has featured a diversity of guests who have shared their impact on the community and words of wisdom with listeners. A complete list of guests throughout the 25 episodes include:
- Jen Landis, Founder of Pincurl Girls
- Sarita Reddy, Executive Director, Adeo
- Cheri Mastny, Executive Director, Dreamweaver Foundation
- Craig Moody, Managing Principal, Verdis Group
- Boyd Ober, President and CEO, Leadership Resources
- Lindsey Rai Kortan, CEO, Ronald McDonald House Charities Omaha
- Paige Piper, Executive Director, Child Advocacy Center
- Barb Bartle, President, Lincoln Community Foundation
- Jes Slavin, Marketing and Memberships Manager, Heartland Bike Share
- Linda Carter, President MembersOwn
- Michelle Dziuban, Marketing Manager, Rowdy Mermaid Kombucha
- Angel Kwiatkowski, Founder, Cohere Coworking
- Sarah Sjolie, CEO, The Wellbeing Partners
- Stephanie Olson, CEO, The Set Me Free Project
- Amy Dickerson, Managing Director, Lancaster Event Center
- Scott Young, Executive Director, Food Bank of Lincoln
- Kyle Cartwright and Graham Pansing Brooks, SEAchange, LTD
- Cammy Watkins, Deputy Director, Inclusive Communities
- Gerry Dunlap and Justina Roth, Farmers & Merchants Bank
- Noah Teitelbaum, Executive Director, Empowering Education
- Fiona Lisback, Chief Development Officer, Great Plains Health
- Lisa Smith, Senior Vice President, D.A. Davidson & Co.
- Kelley Peterson, Vice President : Nonprofit Creative Director, KidGlov
- Jennifer Knecht, Vice President Marketing and Sales, Immanuel
- Jim Blue, President & CEO, CEDARS
Wineman, founder of KidGlov advertising agency and a host of the podcast, recently welcomed a new co-host, Kelley Peterson, vice president and nonprofit creative director at KidGlov.
“I am truly honored and full of excitement for the opportunity to help these movers, shakers and changemakers tell their stories through this podcast.” said Peterson.
Peterson, a veteran in the marketing and advertising industry for over 20 years, is no stranger to working with changemaking organizations. She’s played a creative hand in developing and refreshing campaigns for Child Guidance Center, Farmers & Merchants Bank, Immanuel Communities, Lincoln Community Foundation, Matt Talbot, PromiseShip and Prosper Lincoln. Peterson is a past president of the National Professional Chapters Council of the American Marketing Association as well as past president of the local chapter—Lincoln AMA.
KidGlov offers a full array of marketing services from strategic planning and traditional marketing to the latest in digital and social media. This highly experienced team has worked across industries and is quickly becoming a resource for local non-profits whose missions align with their own. KidGlov has won several accolades including top honors at the American Marketing Association awards in Lincoln and Omaha. They’ve also been acknowledged at the American Advertising Federation Nebraska Awards and have been named one of the Best Places to Work.
Listen to all 25 episodes of the Agency for Change podcast on all major podcast platforms or at https://kidglov.com/agencyforchange/.
For 10 years, KidGlov has partnered with nonprofit organizations, local businesses and national companies who believe in the power of brand marketing to kickstart success. They are experts in strategic development, campaigns, and all things marketing and serve the greater Lincoln and Omaha areas. Learn more about the advertising agency at KidGlov.com, or visit their Omaha office at 105 South Washington Street, Papillion, Nebraska 68046.